“Not all of us can do great things.
But we can do small things with great love”
~ Mother Teresa
Small Things – Great Love (ST-GL) is an exciting funding program offered through the Beracha Foundation. ST-GL is helping organizations just like yours raise the donations that are vital for providing for all their IT systems and service’s needs.
ST-GL is radically changing the future of many non-profits. ST-GL is moving organizations like yours from surviving to thriving - even in a bleak economy. The Beracha Foundation’s mission is to "Serve Those Who Serve", so we are positioned to make an amazing difference for many non-profits. If an organization fully utilizes Beracha’s expertise, products and services; the organization can enjoy as much as $4.35 from ST-GL for every $1.00 they invest.
Additionally, Beracha’s Small Things – Great Love Funding programs include five plans which generate restricted funds designed to cover up to 100% of your organization’s IT needs and two which generate unrestricted funds designed to provide new and sustainable revenue streams which can fund your great vision and big dreams.
ST-GL Plan #1 - Beracha IT Subsidies
Small Things - Great Love IT Subsidies are provided by Beracha's parent company, TQI, in cooperation with countless other for-profit companies and employees throughout the world.
- Instead of ever paying typical rates for programmers and designers that would cost between $125 and $225 per hour, Beracha IT Subsidies makes certain no qualifying non-profit ever pays more than just $50 per hour even for the most advanced and skilled expertise.
- Instead of ever paying typical rates for consultants that would cost between $225 and $600 per hour, Beracha IT Subsidies makes certain no qualifying non-profit ever pays more than just $89 per hour even for the most advanced and skilled expertise.
- Instead of ever paying typical rates for software, hosting, integrated systems and services, Beracha IT Subsidies makes certain that qualifying non-profit organizations pay just a small percentage. The software and data centers are all the same systems and infrastructure used by Fortune 500 companies who deserve the most discriminating and demanding systems and security.
ST-GL Plan #2 - Beracha Matching Gifts Program
Small Things - Great Love Matching Gifts Program is an exclusive IT Club Initiative which seeks donors interested in making recurring monthly gifts to generate steady revenue to match the necessary funds needed which, when combined with Beracha's subsidies, may generate all monies needed for the organization's total IT, marketing and communications needs.
- With a Beracha donations system, IT Club members see how their donations will be multiplied side by side with Beracha's subsidies. This speaks volumes to the social, spiritual, and missional impact for your organization.
- Together with Beracha subsidies, 25 IT Club members providing just $30 per month each can generate approximately $4,000 combined month after month.
ST-GL Plan #3 - Beracha's Corporate Sponsorship Program
Small Things - Great Love Corporate Sponsorship Program is designed to help your organization team with Beracha and TQI, Beracha's parent company, to present your organization's mission, vision and need to companies with philanthropic business leaders who care about your work and who are looking for ways they can make a difference. They desire to give back to the community and benefit worthy causes.
- With Beracha's Corporate Sponsorship Program, Beracha strategizes with your organization's influential leadership to create a monthly 'ask' and presentation designed for targeted corporate executives.
- Arranging for a formal but brief presentation usually over a casual meal, Beracha's leadership and your organization's leader(s) present a plan which will benefit their company and your organization which may generate hundreds of dollars month after month. These funds, combined with Beracha subsidies may cover up to 100% of your organization's IT needs.
ST-GL Plan #4 - Beracha's Corporate Plus Program
Small Things - Great Love Corporate Plus Program is for non-profits who are already participating actively in the Corporate Sponsorship Program.
- With Beracha's Corporate Plus Program, existing Corporate Sponsors receive significant benefits, business and tax incentives which provides new revenue streams designed to cover
up to 100% of your organization's IT needs.
ST-GL Plan #5 - Beracha's Corporate Advantage Program
Small Things - Great Love Corporate Advantage Program is designed for non-profits who are already participating actively in the Corporate Sponsorship Program. Qualifying beneficiaries have revenue streams delivering significant funding... all of which may qualify as unrestricted donations.
- With Beracha's Corporate Advantage Program, Beracha strategizes with your organization's influential leadership to create an annual 1-time big 'ask' and presentation designed for targeted corporate executives who are already participating actively in the Corporate Sponsorship Program.
- Arranging for a formal but brief presentation, usually over a casual meal or in a conference room setting, Beracha's leadership and your organization's leader(s) present the corporation with a recognition gift for their outstanding support. The meeting is a review showing them how you have been a wize investor of the funds they have generously given already alongside a 1-Time big 'ask' for the year which will help you to accomplish even greater good.
ST-GL Plan #6 - Beracha's Living Streams Program
Small Things - Great Love Living Streams Program is designed for larger non-profits who are entrepreneurial and looking for sustainable funding alternatives to supplement donations or government service fees. Living Streams funding programs are designed for Non-profits that have a large constituency such as:
- Judicatories of churches, denominations, or movements
- Judicatories of church associations
- Missions organizations or agencies
- Child sponsorship organizations
- World relief organizations
- Colleges and universities
- Publishing organizations
- Associations, Unions, and Trade organizations
- Medical and Science or Research organizations
- Certifying membership based organizations
With Beracha's Living Streams Program, Beracha clients gain the benefit of being a service and benefits provider with none of the responsibility and 80% of the benefits. Qualifying beneficiaries have revenue streams delivering significant funding... all of which qualify as unrestricted donations.
ST-GL Plan #6 - Beracha's Skunk-Worx Program
Small Things - Great Love Skunk-Worx Program is designed for non-profits who are entrepreneurial and looking for sustainable funding alternatives to supplement donations or government service fees. Qualifying beneficiaries have revenue streams delivering significant funding... all of which qualify as unrestricted donations. Beracha is actively involved in four such existing Skunk-Worx funding programs during the release of this web site. All projects were studied and deemed viable by over a dozen leaders from each organization. All leaders determined the ideas were risk-worthy, market worthy and absolutely rocking with innovation and vision. All current programs are designed to generate between $750,000 and $3,600,000 annually for the qualifying clients. Bearcha strives to help non-profits create sustainable growth.
- With Beracha's Skunk-Worx Program, Beracha teams with the client's leadership to create a sustainable technology solution which may be sold and supported alongside your organization's leadership.
- A carefully studied, and identifiable need is researched for feasibility, return on investment, necessary involvement and return on investment (ROI) opportunities. Typically, the client organization combine their expert understanding necessary for a quality IT product and together with Beracha developers and consultants create a highly scalable, quality solution which is marketed jointly. Before moving too far down the road, risks are identified, market research is conducted, focus groups are engaged and all questions are answered which will either provide a "GO / NO-GO" decision to create the sustainable solution.
- Share your ideas with us (after we sign a non-disclosure agreement) and we'll evaluate your opportunity, determine our investment commitment and provided we are in agreement, we will schedule the start of the innovative solution which may bring sustaining revenue to your organization.